The Original Mobile Power Station
revolutionary container-based SkyStation is composed of rugged,
commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) components. It is a user-friendly,
plug-and-play hybrid power system shipped in standard ISO or
other containers. These patented systems are designed to provide
reliable power in harsh environments. The container itself
is customized to provide a durable, climate-controlled shelter
for your communications, computing, or surveillance equipment,
while also protecting and extending the life of the electrical
system components of the power plant (including battery bank,
charge controllers and inverters).
Contact us for more information
on the SkyStation Containerized Power System. Not sure it’s
what you need? Our expert engineers are ready to advise you
on our full product line. Call today!
SkyStation Power System Components
- A complete power station in a standard
freight container (10 to 40 feet long) or other shelter.
- Self-contained unit that ships with renewable
power generating components—solar panels, wind turbines, battery bank, etc.—securely inside.
- Deployed container provides both power
and a climate-controlled interior for optimum equipment performance,
and use as a storage facility or operations center.
- Expandable simply by adding more solar
and/or wind components.
- Can be engineered as a completely renewable
energy or as a hybrid system with generator backup.
SkyStation Power System Features
- Deployable within a day or two.
- Operates for years with minimal maintenance.
- Silent operation with minimal heat signature.
- Certified for safety and performance by
the US military.
Typical Applications for Containerized
- Operations centers
- Telecom centers
- Self-powered internet classrooms
- Mobile health/first aid clinics
- Secure storage facilities
Contact us today.
2425 Wilson Blvd., Suite 230, Arlington, VA 22201
Phone: 703.276.7592 | Toll-Free: 866.786.2845 | Fax: 703.276.1697